Plan Your Wedding at the Apollo
If you've recently got engaged and are now planning your wedding,
congratulations! We would love to help plan your wedding at the Apollo.
Meet our wonderful wedding coordinator, Vanessa. With more than 20 years of hospitality and event experience behind her, she can help create the wedding of your dreams. She will make sure all the nitty gritty details are taken care so the day runs smoothly and you can just relax and enjoy!
Tips for Planning Your Wedding At The Apollo
Here are some tips that Vanessa recommends when planning your wedding at the Apollo.
- Stay at the venue the night before- this is helpful for both brides and grooms but especially the bride as getting ready can take a long time. Staying at the venue will mean less travel time so you can relax and not have to stress about making it to your ceremony in time.
- Set up the day before- bring any decorations and equipment needed for the ceremony or reception to the venue the day before so you don't have to worry about it on the morning of your wedding.
- Leave plenty of time to send invitations out and get RSVPs 6 weeks before the wedding- Make sure to ask guests to specify their dietary needs with their RSVP.
- Don't forget your music! We have a bluetooth compatible PA system for your use so make sure you create some great playlists to keep the music going throughout the whole day, even in between the ceremony and reception. It helps create a festive and happy atmosphere.
- It's all about you! It's your special day and the most important thing to remember is to relax and have fun and enjoy being with the people you love.
The best thing about having your wedding at the Apollo is the variety of options for food, drinks, accommodation and reception options at a range of affordable prices. We have great relationships with other local suppliers so we can all work together to achieve the wedding you've always wanted.
Vanessa can offer assistance with finding other vendors and recommendations to suit your needs. Call or email anytime to arrange an in-person site inspection or custom quote.
Happy wedding planning!