What we’re doing to help keep you Covid SAFE
Noting that the news is dominated by Coronavirus, we want to assure you that we have implemented increased guest room and hotel common area cleaning protocols and processes. Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when you stay at Best Western PLUS Apollo International Hotel.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organisation and Centres for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
- We have enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay. We are paying particular attention to high-touch point areas, to include key-cards, public area computers, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
- We have heightened hospital-grade sanitising attention to our common areas, such as the front desk, restaurant, hotel furniture, service items, and fitness centre equipment.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly, We ask that they use hospital-grade hand sanitiser whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitising their workspace.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
We reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
Find out more information about our cleaning process